In aid of Don Bosco Technical School, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
We are a team of Australians dedicated to the work of the Salesians in Cambodia. On the 6th of September we will be holding our fourth event to raise money for Don Bosco Technical School, Phnom Penh. Our last event raised $7000, so this year we are hoping to build on that incredible effort.
We support the work of the Salesians in Cambodia by raising money and spreading awareness of the issues that many young people face in Cambodia today. We recognise that when our volunteers return from long term (and short term) Cagliero experiences, they feel called to continue supporting their Cambodian communities despite the vast physical distance.
We wish to raise the profile of this brilliant school that educates hundreds of students every year, giving them qualifications that allow them to support their families and local communities.
We will be joined by a very special guest speaker, Fr Roel Soto sdb, who is the community leader at DBTS and the head of the Salesians across Cambodia. He has been a wonderful mentor to so many of our Cagliero volunteers over the years, and we cannot wait to have him with us on the night.
Come to our trivia night for a special evening of trivia, games, music, prizes and stories. You will be able to buy wine, beer and soft drinks on the night with all the profits going towards Don Bosco Technical School. All money raised on the night will go to Don Bosco Technical School, Phnom Penh.
All donations over $2 are tax deductable.
- Friday 6th September 2019
- Sts Peter and Paul Parish Hall, 377 Dorcas St, South Melbourne Google Maps
- Entertainment and meals begin at 6pm, trivia starts 7pm SHARP!!
- $25 Adult
- $15 Concession (students, pensioners and anyone who is experiencing financial hardship)
- What to bring:
- Nibbles for your table and money for the raffle and silent auction.
- Food & Drinks:
- Meals $15 (pre-purchase only) and wine, beer and soft drinks will be provided at bar prices.
- Tickets and Meals can only be pre-purchsed On-line
You are able to register for this event as an individual or as a group. Groups may consist of 2 to 10 people and smaller groups will be seated with other groups to form a full table. If you would like to be seated with a particular person or group, please include their name in the section provided.
Can't Make it on the Night?
- Make a Donation - All donations over $2 are tax deductable
- Donate a Prize for the Raffle
- Donate an Item of the Slient Action